About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Doing Business in Hong Kong

Open Optical Store in Hong Kong

30 Apr 2015 09:27

Hi, 

I am planning tp open a optical store in Hong Kong and would be greatly appreciated if anyone could guide me with a link or information on licenses and business registration to open optical store in Hong Kong. 

I vaguely remember that it is required to hire a licensed optician but would like to understand the detail regulation in Hong Kong. 

Thank you anyone in advance. 

Kind regards, 

gkim

Post 1 of 4

07 Oct 2015 11:09

Hi, you can use this official license information service: https://www.success.tid.gov.hk/tid/eng/blics/index.jsp

Post 2 of 4

29 Aug 2016 19:50

Dear gkim,

Greetings from Invst Hong Kong!

We can assit you with your business registration.

Our services are free of charge.

Briefly about us: Invest Hong Kong is a department of the HKSAR Government, which is responsible for facilitating overseas companies to develop their businesses in Hong Kong, both during the setup or expansion of their businesses in this city in order to be prosperous and competitive. The services include research to assist with your due diligence; information on company registration, permits and work visas; advice on office premises and schooling for expatriate families and invitations to business-focused networking events etc. Our services are Free, Customized and Confidential - we provide a wide range of advisory services and business networking opportunities to support companies throughout the planning and execution of their expansion in Hong Kong. (website: www.investhk.gov.hk  ) 

Kindly contact us at 016 263 9759016 263 9759 or email to jpasskeren@investhk.com.hk

Jess

Post 3 of 4

07 Dec 2016 23:20

Hi,

for the company registration, you only have real store address and passport to register up your hong kong company. 

and then hire qualified optician to start the business .

by Guest - 30 Apr 2015 09:27

Hi, 

I am planning tp open a optical store in Hong Kong and would be greatly appreciated if anyone could guide me with a link or information on licenses and business registration to open optical store in Hong Kong. 

I vaguely remember that it is required to hire a licensed optician but would like to understand the detail regulation in Hong Kong. 

Thank you anyone in advance. 

Kind regards, 

gkim

Post 4 of 4
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
GO
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23