I and my partner are planning to open a trading company in Hong Kong. We will be primarily sourcing textile products from Mainland China that will be directly shipped to other countries on CIF basis by the supplier. I will be really glad if you guys could help me with the following questions:
1. What kind of company structure will be suitable for this case in terms of taxes? Partnership of Limited Liability Company?
2. Will we need any special license to deal with textile products?
3. Initially we want to conduct the business from abroad. Is there any bank that accepts online application for opening back to back DC?
4. We will not have a full fledged office in Hong Kong for now. But we will need a physical address for registration purpose. Is there any company that provides this service? what is the standard cost?
5. Is there anything else I should be concerned about?
Many thanks in advance for your kind replies.