About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - China Domestic Market

Labeling Bilingual Chinese & English

27 Jan 2014 15:29

We are a USA Factory manufacture surface cleaners. We plan to export surface cleaners to mainland china and Hong Kong. Please advise if both Mainland China & Hong Kong require the label be bilingual ( English & Chinese ) or Chinese only.


Our current label is in English only. Please suggest a few Hong Kong translating companies who are reliable to translate English to Chinese. 


Thank you


Cheston Chan

Post 1 of 3

29 Jan 2014 16:52

Please click on the sourcing website of the HKTDC and key in translation service and find some names and contact details of the such service providers in Hong Kong. You may also wish to consult the Intertek one of the leading service providers on  quality and standards requirements of chemicals.

Post 2 of 3

13 May 2014 10:23

if you wanna export those products in China, you need a importer which can be the buyer or trading agency who helps  you to bring the products to CHINA.


According to the chinese customs regulation, the lable can be in english. But when the importer need claim to customs, an extra chinese label should be placed on the product package. At the same time, the products should be examined by the Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.


if you need more information in label translation, trading agency and China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, just feel free to contact dmc_canto@yahoo.com  or Romeo Lau & Co at www.romeolawoffice.com

Post 3 of 3
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23