About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Doing Business in China

Looking for Sourcing Agent in Guangzhou

26 Jan 2012 11:32

Hi,

I am looking for a experienced sourcing agent in the construction material such as tiles and massage tubs and steam showers.

Post 1 of 24

01 Feb 2012 11:23

Dear sir,

We are an experienced sourcing agent for the Chinese manufactured products. Our office is based in HKG. We deal with some top tiles manufacturers from Foshan, China. Kindly reply us with your details at info@thechinasourcingexpert.com

by Sharbro - 26 Jan 2012 11:32

Hi,

I am looking for a experienced sourcing agent in the construction material such as tiles and massage tubs and steam showers.

Post 2 of 24

08 Feb 2012 10:55

Content has been deleted!
Post 3 of 24

23 Mar 2012 10:34

Our Company is legal one and have our own office in Guangzhou and Hongkong.we offier business interpreter,Sourcing agent and business coordinator,hotel and tickets booking and car rental in Foshan,Guangzhou and Shenzhen of China for our oversea customers, We will act as your private business interpreter, business assistant, consultant, China purchasing agent.we not only help you overcome the language barrier, but also stand your side and try our best to protect your interests in business processing. Email: info@guangzhouguide.net Website: http://www.guangzhouguide.net/

Post 4 of 24

18 May 2012 11:14

Dear sir,    

We are a professional trading company located in Shenzhen (very Near to HK, foshan and dong guang) deliver sourcing agent services including  market research, vendor or supplier selection, quality control (3rd party), price negotiation, raw materials pre-positioning etc. And also we provide various non-food products to our clients of American, European countries.  

Please contact us at oemincn@hotmail.com , your email will be replied within 24 hours.  

Sincerely,

Gary    

Post 5 of 24

22 Jun 2012 09:21

The major suppliers of tile and massage tub locate in Foshan City, which is about 25 km away from Guangzhou. I am a professional sourcing agent in Foshan, specialized in tile, sanitary ware, and bathroom accessories. Please contact me via sxiao777@gmail.com

Post 6 of 24

17 Jul 2012 16:29

I am a sourcing agent in Shunde,Foshan city, Guangdong, China. I Specialize in sourcing building material, furniture, lighting, LED light, hardware, plastic parts, moulding. I have 6 years of working experience in these areas. If interested, Pls contact me. E-mail: wilsonlan518@yahoo.com.cn

Post 7 of 24

21 Aug 2012 09:51

Hi, We are a professional service company which provides multi-form, wide-ranging, all-directional and one stop purchasing service for global clients. We mainly provide/work as: 1.Buying/sourcing/purchasing service for clients worldwide. 2. Your China local business/buying representative. 3. Suppliers selection and inspection service. 4. Production/quality inspection service, etc. For more details, contact Simon Peng at: psjg35@163.com,   We are at your service anytime!

Post 8 of 24

22 Aug 2012 11:17

We had been in manufacturing all kinds of chandeliers, wall sconces and floor lamps etc for export for 5 years before we established JYL company for offering sourcing agent service in lighting business. We offer full set of agent service on supply chain such as sourcing,product & design development, negotiations, handling samples, orders, quality control, shipping&customs and dealing with complaints. We are looking for clients who need us as their China agent in lighting business. Please contact us at JYL.JIAYILONG@GMAIL.COM if You are interested.

Post 9 of 24

21 Sep 2012 11:47

Aileen Hwang has a vast experience in working as a sourcing agent, corporate translator, buying agent for corporates and business groups from United States and Europe in Shenzhen,Guangzhou, China. Contact for Services such as Chinese translator, chinese interpreter, business buying agent  and business sourcing agent in China.For more details visit http://www.aileenhwang.com/

Regards

geminileen

Post 10 of 24

28 Sep 2012 09:36

After over 15-year working experience in manufacturing and quality control, I run a sourcing company in Shenzhen, China, to help overseas buyers to source products from China, to ensure the highest quality, regulatory complied and at the lowest possible cost. We do product sourcing, factory sourcing, order follow-up, and quality control.   

Pls visit my website and contact me via sales@maplesourcing.com.  

Aaron Li, Maple Sourcing Ltd,

www.maplesourcing.com

by  - 26 Jan 2012 11:32

Hi,

Post 11 of 24

03 Oct 2012 10:28

Your best bet would be to get in contact with a company that does it all, like Di Vapor (www.divapor.com).  I dealt with them for a brief period on something similar to what you're asking and they handled everything.by  - 26 Jan 2012 11:32Hi,I am looking for a experienced sourcing agent in the construction material such as tiles and massage tubs and steam showers.

Post 12 of 24

05 Oct 2012 09:50

You can check our our company www.ManufacturingChina.com. We are located in Guangzhou. Also Our Facebook is www.facebook.com/manufacturingchina

Post 13 of 24

08 Oct 2012 14:23

Eagle Eyes (CHINA) Quality Inspection Ltd is a professional Third party product quality control inspector service provider in China, we aim to help our esteemed customers secure your orders quality from China.  

Need Xiamen Quality Inspection,Xiamen product inspector, please contact us at Email: China-QualityInspection@Hotmail.com

Post 14 of 24

07 May 2013 15:36

Hi:

Please allow me to introduce myself for you:                  

This is Leo from China.We are a business office in China,our business is searching qualified suppliers for our customers in China,arranging inspection,shipment and solve business problems.If you have plan to set a purchasing office,or set a OEM factory in china.Please feel free to contact with me,i will do my best to help you with any requirements in China.

Regards

Leo

Post 15 of 24

04 Jun 2013 16:20

We are a professional construction material China sourcing agent who has established good relationship with a number of ceramic, sanitary ware manufacturers and suppliers in Foshan and we can help you to purchase ceramic, sanitary ware from Foshan in most efficient way

email:  tomlee@tommyconsulting.com,  tomlee_cn@163.com

http://www.tommyconsulting.com

Post 16 of 24

30 Sep 2013 09:27

I could work for you,I m familiar with construction materials in china,

You could eamil me:vin1982@hotmail.com

Post 17 of 24

01 Mar 2014 09:56

Thank you for your recent request and for your interest in cooperating with us. I will send you the prices listings and products quotation after i get your answers on some questions sir to serve you in a better way :1. what are your requested products  ?2. The quantity ?3. Annual purchase?Naro International For Imp&Exp Co.,Ltd takes pride in offering the widest selection of high quality products at the lowest prices in the field. we invite you to become one of our many satisfied customers world wide. If you have any further questions, I would be happy to assist you it will be my pleasure.Best RegardsAnwar BaderNARO INTERNATIONAL FOR IMP&EXP CO.,LTD Email : shandongtaiger@vip.sina.comwebsite: www.narointernational.weebly.com

by Sharbro - 26 Jan 2012 11:32

Hi,

Post 18 of 24

10 Jul 2014 09:17

Dear Sir,

This is Rainy from China and i am special for building material tiles,granites and marble and sanitary for kitchen and so on,if you need one agent from china to help you to deal with all details of shipment from china,please don't hesitate to contact me at  859148594@qq.com,i have experience for more than 10 years of purchasing manager,looking forward to your any reply.

Best regards

Rainy

Post 19 of 24

01 Sep 2014 10:48

I am going to southern China in November to source some items for a new house - I need sanitary ware, cabinets, tiles, carpet, led lights, floorboards etc. I would like to establish a local contact to assist in showing me where to source what I need (I am only interested in quality products), where to go and for interpreting. Can you assist?How much do you charge? Andrew

Post 20 of 24
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 2
GO
1 | 2 Next
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23