About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Doing Business in China

register a wfoe company in china

06 Sep 2011 15:26

I want to register a wfoe company in Shanghai, China. Will you please help me how this process is complete and please send me the address of Shanghai offices which is helpful in this process.

Post 1 of 11

10 Oct 2011 17:44

Hello,

I saw your posting and there is a way for us to help you. Can you please send me an email and we can discuss further on how to set up a WFOE in Shanghai.

My email is:

slin@icstrust.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Sherry Lin

by kumargoyal - 06 Sep 2011 15:26

I want to register a wfoe company in Shanghai, China. Will you please help me how this process is complete and please send me the address of Shanghai offices which is helpful in this process.

Post 2 of 11

17 Jan 2012 10:33

It depends on your business purpose and function. If you want to develop the domestic market in mainland China in near future. I just recommend you to set up a WOFE and if you want to purchase products from the suppliers and export to overseas, you could consider the Representative Office. however, in recent years due to the loss of the tax holiday regarding the RO, more and more foreign investors choose to build a WOFE rather than a RO. if you have more questions, you could visit my blog on Http://victorotocpa.blog.com.  Thanks.  Victor C.P.A.

Post 3 of 11

26 Jul 2012 11:04

Being a corporate enterprise, with entire capital contributed by the foreign investor ·  Being an independent economic entity, bearing legal liability independently.

Foreign investors contribute by installment towards the registered capital, where the first installment shall be paid in an amount  at not less than 20% of the statutory capital within 90 days from the date of issue of the business license, and the last installment shall be paid up within 2 years

Required Documents for Incorporation· 1 Feasibility study report  

2 The application for foreign investment company incorporation signed by the proposed legal representative

3 Articles of association

4   Enterprise Name Approval in Advance Notice

5  The appointment letters and ID cards of directors, supervisors and managers

6  The legal representative's appointment letter and ID card

7  Certificate of assessment of capital ·

8 Lease contract or certificate of property rights

9 Documents or certificates for earlier setup examination and approval

If you have any more questions,do not hesitate to contact me, Maggie 973228418@qq.com

Post 4 of 11

10 Aug 2012 09:53

Thanks for some other wonderful post. The place else may just anyone get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the look for such info.

Post 5 of 11

13 Oct 2012 10:17

We can provide full interview with one of our CEO or Managing Director. We working in China since 2006. Please reply to dyadykigor@gmail.com. 

Goldmillennium Group(GMG)

Post 6 of 11

06 Nov 2012 14:45

Romeo Lau & Co. is an association of independent accountants, auditors, tax adviser, business consultants and lawyers which was founded in China in 2005 to serve the cross-border needs of their clients glogally. It specialized in help foreign investors with WFOE formation too. You may visit www.dmc-canto for more information, or contact info@dmc-canto.com if you have any question. 

Post 7 of 11

26 Nov 2014 15:08

Shanghai WFOE Setup is not a simple thing, but since we have our law changed in 2014, now there is no paidup needs to inject right away.

You can check the link as below: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g187497-d5293399-r211443692-Bar_Shanghai-Barcelona_Catalonia.html 

And WFOE now takes around 1.5-2 month to complete all the registration procedures.

Elite Stage is a platform that provides One-stop business Solution for start-ups and foreign enterprises, founded by Venture Capital and Elite Stage Consulting Company, Lawyer partners and Deloitte Auditors. For over 8 years, Elite Stage successfully assisted more than 800 companies from all over the world with their China market entry.

Post 8 of 11

12 Mar 2015 12:30

You can consult Heinbro consulting for registering a company in China.

Post 9 of 11

07 Oct 2015 11:09

Anyone here who could testify after creating his/her own WFOE recently? As the chinese law has evoved during the last years I would like to keep updtaed for next projects in China
Thanks a lot!

Post 10 of 11

07 Dec 2016 23:18

Hi there!
I found this article on google and it explains pretty much some interesting stuff about the creation of a WFOE in China : http://www.ins-globalconsulting.com/how-to-set-up-a-wholly-foreign-owned-enterprise-wfoe-in-china/
Hope it can help ya!

Cheers

Post 11 of 11
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
GO
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23