About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Customs & Tariffs

Exporting plastic scrap to China!

20 Oct 2014 14:32

We need 100 metric tons per day PET scrap or regrind plastic materials. Please kindly contact me .paulyang@keenaa.com or. +886 922933641
Post 41 of 180

We are a medium sized recycling company and brokerage firm looking to import various grades of plastics into China directly to end users not going through 3 or 4 brokers to get there.

Any assisstance would be greatly appreciated.

Post 42 of 180

We are a medium sized recycling company and brokerage firm looking to import various grades of plastics into China directly to end users not going through 3 or 4 brokers to get there.
Post 43 of 180

We are biggest supplier of PET Flakes in Pakistan to China since
last three years. For More Details: Abdul Hameed Khan
Adress: Suite 423, 4th Floor, Abdullah Haroon Road, Saddar, Karachi,
Sindh, Pakistan
e-mail: hameedlodhi@hotmail.com www.hameedlodhi.ebigchina.com www.quality-traders.blogspot.com
Post 44 of 180

We are very interested in buying plastic scrap with good quality
and reasonable price from overseas to China mainland, plz feel free to
contact me. Yearly quantity is about 200000 tons !
Post 45 of 180

This forum has developed a lot of interest among readers and generates buying and selling offers. We consider it would be more appropriate for this information to appear in the TDC Business Matching Service. This thread is now closed. If users of this forum would like to pursue this subject further, please register freely with the TDC Business Matching Service and post your business offers there.
Post 46 of 180

Please clarify this. Can we export on Buyers AQSIQ License number to China? Can we export to Hong Kong without AQSIQ? If yes how does the customer get the materials to Suzhou.......Is there way to avoid AQSIQ? Can anyone lend AQSIQ USA based license for transactions? What docs need to go with AQSIQ? Can a new company in China get AQSIQ? Regards
Post 47 of 180

To Polymers:

Q: Can we export on Buyers AQSIQ License number to China?
A: The buyer in China does not need the AQSIQ license but separate import permit instead. Only the seller of scrap materials outside China mainland is required to register in AQSIQ as the oversea scrap supplier.

Q: Can we export to Hong Kong without AQSIQ?
A: Yes, you can.

Q: If yes how does the customer get the materials to Suzhou
A: Since you export to Hongkong, your consignee in Hongkong should know how to export to Suzhou.
Q: Is there way to avoid AQSIQ?
A: If you export to Hongkong, you do not need to register in AQSIQ as the oversea scrap supplier. But if you export to China mainland, you are required to register in AQSIQ as the oversea scrap supplier.
Q: Can anyone lend AQSIQ USA based license for transactions?
A: AQSIQ does not allow the owner of license to transfer it to other companies.
Q: What docs need to go with AQSIQ?
A: Our website http://www.ccc-us.com/ has detailed information how to apply to AQSIQ Registration as the oversea scrap supplier.
Q: Can a new company in China get AQSIQ?
A: The company in China does not need to get AQSIQ. If you still have question, please contact us or visit our website http://www.ccc-us.com/ for more information.

Post 48 of 180

If you are looking for trading plastics to or from any country try this free plastic raw material exchange www.tradepolymer.com
Post 49 of 180

we are the trading company from india and we source scrap from around the world we want to sell the scrap in china kindly tell me the process how to get the aqsiq or we can use any agency in china who can provide us to use their liecence and we give them commission. pls help us we will be thankful to you rgds
Post 50 of 180

Please consult the CCC - US Office which is one of the major agents and service providers for most trade certifications in China, i,e. CCC or AQSIQ etc.
Post 51 of 180

I'm a Mexican student of Management. Will be 1 year at Hangzhou performing a project about exporting PET flakes from mexican domestic waste and garbage. My region produces over 400 tons of garbage daily. Statistics say that PET bottles is about 19% of this waste. Mexico is one of world's top consumer per capita of bottled beverages. Please contact me with any information related to this topic like: tariffs to this product from mexico origin other duties and taxes shipping costs chemical composition sizes of flakes and process required regulations tariffs headings and harmonized system codes (8 digits) statistics demand best place in China to this business pricing companies interested on buying credit and financing partnership after this, there is an other important amount of waste to send like iron, aluminium, glass, LDPE, HDPE, paper, cardboard and more. Thanks. Francisco please if e-mail, start your subject with "PET-project..." itesmqro@hotmail.com
Post 52 of 180

We are a company based in Mexico which supplies all kinds of plastic scrap. We would like to import into China but need a AQSIQ certification in order to do this THEREFORE we looking for an agent that could help us. Thanks Adrian Garcia adrian.israel@gmail.com
Post 53 of 180

We are working closely with an AQSIQ license holder and we own a recycling factory in China where our experienced workers sort and process scrap raw material imported. With our ready import license China side plus our good customs clearance and logistic service, we are in a good position to act as your export agent by using our AQSIQ license for exporting to China your scrap raw material such as plastic, textile, paper scrap, HMS, used rail and non ferrous metal etc. Feel free to reach us at envirfriend at 163 dot com for more details
Post 54 of 180

I've recently established a business in exporting scrap plastics (HDPE), to China. I'm UK based, and oddly enough I have the necessary contacts and licenses to export to China, the only problem now is finding a reliable supplier in the UK. I've contacted a lot of companies and even local councils to enquire about purchasing scrap plastics from them, but my enquiries never seem to materialise into anything.. I've been thinking may be I've not approached them in the right manner, in another sense I find it difficult to digest just simply how hard it is to acquire scrap plastic materials in the UK. I'm new at this, but I see the opportunity there, and I would appreciate any guidance in how to acquire plastic scrap!
Post 55 of 180

We're the brokerage/trading company in the United States. We have varies of scrap plastic available (LDPE film/repro, PET bottles, HDPE regrind/nat bottles, etc), but we have difficulties to get them move because we do not have AQSIQ and we cannot get the CCIC inspection done at the moment. For the HDPE bottles and PET bottles, we've been shipping to Hong Kong, but our buyer has stopped buying due to custom reason. Anyone can help on the matter of above and get the material move, pls email me at cqugrg@gmail.com. Thank you!
Post 56 of 180

WE WANT TO EXPORT PVC REGRIND FROM INDIA TO CHINA OR HONGKONG IF YOU ARE INTERSTED PLEASE MAIL ME AT madhugreenhouse@gmail.com
Post 57 of 180

we are a company from Egypt we have a PET washed without caps, labels and PVC mix. we looking to come to an agreement to export to any country if any Company interested pls contact us mail : hodaz_88@hotmail.com , mahmoud_saad88@hotmail.com
Post 58 of 180

i am plastic buyer and seller down from los angles, CA. if interest contact me williamshih1976@yahoo.com.
Post 59 of 180

Dear William, I got your address from SME forum and i came to know you need pet flakes. I can provide you with pet flakes from Pakistan, hot or cold anything you like. What is your email address? Tell me your requirement and specification. Regards Mir Baquir
Post 60 of 180
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 9
GO
Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23