About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - International Trade

Solar panel to import to India

08 Apr 2013 15:48

Hi Sarabjeet,

This is Cindy from Shine Solar, the custom duty is 16.852 %.

by sarabjeet singh - 16 Mar 2013 11:08

Hi rakesh as you have written in the forum that if i import solar panels to india i have to pay 4% duty but i have come to know that the duty is 16.5% as per the custom duty tariff in india.

Please confirm on the same

Post 81 of 114

26 Apr 2013 10:58

hi

can you please let me know the details of solar panels and backup for the house hold purpose..as i am trying to avail myself in this field as a business entrepreneur . please clearly let me know the details , wholesale price , customer service you offer etc ...details.

thanks

ashok

Post 82 of 114

09 May 2013 10:48

Hi,If the duty will be back to buyer in some time?

Post 83 of 114

13 Jun 2013 11:11

We have Solar Panels imported from China in Stock. Wattage 140 watt Type Crystalline

Please contact email: sweetechnologies@gmail.com

Madhav Chowdhary

Bangalore

Post 84 of 114

24 Jun 2013 09:34

Dear sir,

I am very interested in your products regarding solar panels and other 

accessories.i will be very thankful if u let me know about the details of the solar panels in a 

glance.i want the details of the variety of the panels,different sizes and the minimum purchase. sumeet Kumar

Post 85 of 114

09 Sep 2013 10:12

Hello, I may be shipping some panels (80 to 100 at this time) from china to usa and am looking for a shipping forwarder from port of china to my business address in Phoenix Arizona.  Is it possible you can provide this service?

Thank you,

Mark Gres

Post 86 of 114

Dear Cindy, do you know what the duty is for shipping solar panels from China into the USA?

Thank you,

Mark Gres

Post 87 of 114

I am interested in Grade A cell Solar Panels.  Do you have a website or brochure?

by Moon - 14 Mar 2013 10:21

Dear  friend :

how are you  ?  i am also looking for solar business opportunity . we are solar panel manufacturer in  China .

Professional solar  panel  produce  poly and mono type ,

--yk@zs-solar.net --

Post 88 of 114

10 Sep 2013 16:33

The USA import duty for HS heading 8541.40 Photosensitive semiconductor devices, including
photovoltaic cells whether or not assembled in modules or made up into panels; light emitting diodes from China are free of custms duty.

Post 89 of 114

13 Sep 2013 08:32

Dear Mark,

Please note I can help you out for arranging better freight out of China to USA.

Kindly let me know further details through my email id: abdeali_deesa2001@yahoo.co.in.

Rgds

Abde Ali

Post 90 of 114

13 Dec 2013 15:27

EU imports of Chinese solar products was subject to a punitive duty of 11.8 % from June 6. from when on, the duty will be raised to 47.6 % if the two sides cannot sort out the dispute through negotiations. The commission's decision has triggered widespread opposition from EU solar companies, especially the upstream and downstream operators. 
The vast majority of EU installers cannot afford to absorb duties, even at the current level of 11.8 %, as most of the downstream players, net profits are well below 10 %.

Post 91 of 114

03 Mar 2014 17:04

Dear friend

How are you.

.Our company,Chinaland Solar Energy Co.,Ltd is Solar Module Manufacturer would be happy to supply you our products at any quantity you would require and also we believe that we can offer you the ideal correlation of prices and quality.
If you interested in our other products, pls let me know, i will send u a e-catalogue.Yours faithfully,

Aimee

Post 92 of 114

20 Apr 2014 09:28

I have seen your reply in this website I am also looking to start a small unit for solar panel assembling can you please give me some guidence for that.

Post 93 of 114

23 Apr 2014 16:05

Dear friend, How are you..Our company, Luxen Solar Energy Co.,Ltd is Solar Module 

Manufacturer would be happy to supply you our products at any quantity you would 

require and also we believe that we can offer you the ideal correlation of prices and 

quality.If you interested in our other products, pls let me know, i will send u 

a e-catalogue.

Yours faithfully,

Ralf Tian
LUXEN SOLAR ENERGY CO., LTD

E-mail: ralf.tian@luxensolar.com; ralftian@gmail.com

Homepage: www.luxensolar.com

by solar - 26 Jul 2010 12:20

We are in project developments of solar energy in India. With out office in Mumbai and Delhi, we are very much interested if you can send ul all your details, prices, installation expense, maintenance cost, by email, we would certainly have pleasure to start business with your companies. In fact we are eager to start jv with any of the companies, specialized in solar energy system. kindly please revert.

Post 94 of 114

07 May 2014 09:53

Dear:Sir/Madam, We would like to get your production estimated price/time of delivery as we are making a huge bulk purchase order of numerous products base on the high demands items for our new developing projects. Send via attachment your company Mfg products catalog,pictures samples and models for presentation to the supply organization committee for order confirmation to you for business establishment. Thanks mr fos Accredited Agent for Ecowas Procurement Commission Email:Foschris12@yahoo.com

Post 95 of 114

09 May 2014 09:55

we are interested in your sola can you supply os your sola

Dear:Sir/We would like to get your production estimated price/time of delivery as we are making a huge bulk purchase order of numerous products base on the high demands items for our new developing projects.Send via attachment your company Mfg products catalog,pictures samples and models for presentation to the supply organization committee for order confirmation to you for business establishment.Thanksmr fosterAccredited Agent for Ecowas Procurement CommissionEmail ;foschris@yahoo.com

We are interested to develop solar energy use in India. Looking forward to work with you. Let us know if you need any help in India.
Post 96 of 114

13 May 2014 15:18

You may need to consult the various break bulk shipping service with regard to less than container load services provided by shipping companies. They provide a range of Break Bulk Shipping Services by experienced logistics professionals, well versed with the respective process. We are capable of transporting heavy and hazardous consignments to the desired location within the committed time frame. Please search on these service supplies checking into the HKTDC sourcing page.

Post 97 of 114

22 May 2014 08:41

It is nice to know you here. If you are interested, please find the relevant info in OKorder. OKorder.com is a leading building materials supplier that provides integrated and comprehensive construction materials supplies and services for global customers. It is quite easy to find quality Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Buyers, Wholesalers and Building Materials Products from our award-winning International Trade. 

Post 98 of 114

10 Jun 2014 14:07

We are the manufacturer from china for the solar panels series products.

If u have the interest to know more.You can contact me at ali2014-alice@hotmail.com

Hope we cooperate.

by ashok - 26 Apr 2013 10:58

hi

can you please let me know the details of solar panels and backup for the house hold purpose..as i am trying to avail myself in this field as a business entrepreneur . please clearly let me know the details , wholesale price , customer service you offer etc ...details.

thanks

ashok

Post 99 of 114

20 Jun 2014 08:56

Sterling-energy is a big player in solar systems. They are based in USA, California. We have got a lot of help from them, and surely you may also get according help. Their website is : http://www.sterling-energy.com/ If you want some help.

Post 100 of 114
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 6
GO
Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23