About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - International Trade

Solar panel to import to India

16 Jul 2010 10:40

Dear Susanta,

I work for 5CGroup, a consulting company based in Hangzhou. We are specilialized in wind and solar power fields with many years of experience.

To answer to your question, there is no import tax for you if you buy solar equipment in China.

We work directly with wind and solar chinese suppliers. If you are still looking for some sellers we can help you to get in contact with them.

Please don't hestitate to get back to me if you have any other question.

Yours Sincerely,

Mélanie Alfonso

Post 21 of 114

26 Jul 2010 12:20

We are in project developments of solar energy in India. With out office in Mumbai and Delhi, we are very much interested if you can send ul all your details, prices, installation expense, maintenance cost, by email, we would certainly have pleasure to start business with your companies. In fact we are eager to start jv with any of the companies, specialized in solar energy system. kindly please revert.

Post 22 of 114

30 Jul 2010 11:36

Hello,sir Glad to contact you^^ I am Alice from Shenzhen Sunrise solar technology Co., Limited, We are professional solar panel manufactory and specialize in this field for several years. welcome you to visit our factory at anytime. E-Mail:alice@sunrise-srt.com

Post 23 of 114

30 Jul 2010 11:36

I m am in chennai,tamilnadu,india. I m ready to project for solar energy , you have any intrest for investment of solar power project in chennai, tamilnadu.You have intrest mens please contact this id dharmar_mec12@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Dharmar.

Post 24 of 114

04 Aug 2010 12:20

We are a professional solar panels manufacturer with 7 years history in China.

We have 4MW/month production capacity now. We ensure that every solar panel is very high quality before delivery to you. Welcome to our website: http://www.nbszgd.com

My business Email is sale2@nbszgd.com

by Name supplied - 17 Mar 2010 09:35
I want to import 100kW of solar panel from China @2USD/watt CIF, Mumbai. Please let me know exactly how much custom duty, excise duty, other taxes, landing charges, etc I must pay. Thanks!
Post 25 of 114

02 Sep 2010 10:14

we are a manufacture of the solar panel in China , we could manufacture the solar product ,

best price and best quality , so  waiting for your kindly inquiry ,

you could write to me : himin11@126.com

lingling zhao

Post 26 of 114

07 Sep 2010 17:01

hi

glad to hear that u are on the market searching for solar module we have good quality and competitive price don't hesitate to contact us tks

total wong

email:total.wong@gmail.com

Post 27 of 114

14 Sep 2010 14:41

by Guest - 16 Jul 2010 10:40

Dear Susanta,

I work for 5CGroup, a consulting company based in Hangzhou. We are specialized in wind and solar power fields with many years of experience.

To answer to your question, there is no import tax for you if you buy solar equipment in China.

We work directly with wind and solar chinese suppliers. If you are still looking for some sellers we can help you to get in contact with them.

Please don't hesitate to get back to me if you have any other question.

Yours Sincerely,

Mélanie Alfonso

Post 28 of 114

24 Sep 2010 17:13

Dear Mr Sayed

We are from SaVita, a progressive company providing solar-energy solutions to individuals and organizations. We work with global leaders (Trinasolar, REC and others) within the industry to deliver the highest quality products.

We would like to penetrate the market in India.

You can know more about us by clicking www.savitasol.com.

Best regards

Felix Pak

Post 29 of 114

09 Dec 2010 09:37

We came across the search page of the HKTDC Sourcing and found more than 490 listings of manufacturers and business contacts of solar panels in Hnng Kong and the mainland, classificed by business types, brands, colours, with colour photos. Please go here for the captioned page and browse interesting information about solar panels in the region:  http://www.hktdc.com/sourcing/product_searchresult.htm?bookmark=true&query=solar%2520panels&locale=en

by Saab - 27 Sep 2010 09:33

I'm living in Germany and want to start business in India selling solar panel please advise.

Post 30 of 114

18 Jan 2011 11:43

I am in varanasi, uttar pradesh India. I am ready to project for solar energy , you have any interest for investment of solar power project in uttar pradesh. You have interest mens please contact this id rj.thapar@gmail.com   Regards, Rajdeep

Post 31 of 114

10 Feb 2011 17:17

we are a professional manufacturer of solar panel with good quality and competitive price,factory certificated by TUV Rheinland.

feel free to contact me

EMAIL:info@zs-solar.com

Post 32 of 114

22 Mar 2011 10:33

Dear Sir,

Can we do it in a joint venture in marketing the items in India? pl revert back.

Regads

G. Philip

Post 33 of 114

10 Jun 2011 17:12

Dear friend,

Nice to know that you're in the market of solar products. This is sunny from

Ningbo PN-Tech New Energy Co.,ltd in China,we supply solar products such as

pv junction box,connectors,pv wire and solar panels  with hign quality and competitive price,also our products with the TUV and UL certificate. Contact me if you have interest,technical info will be passed asap.

Email: sunny-zjj@hotmail.com

Post 34 of 114

29 Jul 2011 16:02

Dear Mr. Philip,

We are a Trading Company based in Germany supplying with all kind of premium quality Products “Made in Germany” or “Made in Europe” or Tested in Germany with rating – “Quality Good” to Asia and in particular to India. We are looking forward to business opportunities especially for solar panels and sun tracking systems. Please feel free to contact me dhar.partners@yahoo.com.

Thanks for taking your time.

S.Dhar & M. Staack

Post 35 of 114

29 Jul 2011 16:05

I want to import 5 piece 100kW of solar panel from China @2USD/watt CIF, karachi. Please let me know exactly how much custom duty, excise duty, other taxes, landing charges, etc I must pay. Thanks!

Post 36 of 114

05 Aug 2011 16:32

I am Lee, sale manager of Hengxin Energy, our company is work as industrial partner for clean energy system integrator and engineering company.  As for the PV system sector, we mainly focus on the solar models, mounting system as well as other system components such as string combine box and etc.  We even can offer you a whole solar and wind system according to your request.  

If you interesting about what I mentioned before, please let me know and I will send the detail information to you (like company profile, production catalogue, system design proposal and etc) according to your request. Thank you for attention and looking forward to your reply.

by susanta saha  - 25 Jan 2010 09:16
I want to purchase Solar panel from China & South Korea, so how much amount I have to pay as Import Duty. kindly inform me, Thanking you. Susanta Saha
Post 37 of 114

06 Sep 2011 12:21

Dear Sir or Madam,

We produce solar panel and LED Lights for 5 years in China. Hope to find a way to cooperate with you. E-catalogues will be sent if needed.

Vincent Hu

Sales manager

Email: ytopto@gmail.com

Post 38 of 114

15 Sep 2011 10:47

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am really interested in your project for solar panel in India. Could you quote me the rates and your conditions for the project?

Thank you,

Kunal Shahi

by Guest - 16 Jul 2010 10:40

Dear Susanta,

I work for 5CGroup, a consulting company based in Hangzhou. We are specilialized in wind and solar power fields with many years of experience.

Please don't hestitate to get back to me if you have any other question.

Yours Sincerely,

Mélanie Alfonso

Post 39 of 114

18 Sep 2011 16:15

Hi this is oliver from china, we are manufacture foof solar panel .so if you need ,pls contace me ,Thanks .

Post 40 of 114
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 6
GO
Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 07 Dec 2016 23:24