About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Intellectual Property Rights

Patent in HK

27 May 2009 10:49

I have a new computer hardware product which I want to patent in HK, can you suggest what should I do? I wonder whether I should get the patent through solicitor or directly with Hong Kong Intellectual Property Department. Some lawyer said I should use lawyer because if I do not write the specification properly I want overlay with existing patent and end up suit by others, is that true? Thanks.
Post 1 of 3

09 Jun 2009 14:10

Yes, you should use a lawyer and we can refer one to you. One of our clients have engaged their services and the fee is extremely competitive. Drop me a email at info@a-swiss.com and I could provide you with more information.
Post 2 of 3

08 Jul 2009 09:26

We would like to suggest you refer to Hong Kong Intellectual Department a detail guide to application for grant of patents in Hong Kong.
Post 3 of 3
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23