About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Industry Focus - Wine Industry

Importing wine from Chile to China

01 Sep 2006 08:55

Hello, I am starting up my own Chilean wine export business. I've read about last week that both countries have signed a FTA agreement. I plan on working with a Chinese distributor in the major cities. I do have connections in Chile in terms of wine. Do I need an import licence? Where can I find specific info on tariffs? How can I get in touch with a reliable distributor in China? Any other tips? Thanks!
Post 1 of 4

15 Sep 2006 11:02

There have been some entries in this Forum on the subject of wine imports and wines market in China. You may find these information useful and come back to this Forum if you have further questions.
Post 2 of 4

16 May 2013 10:11

This is Natalie from CNS Intertrans (Shanghai) Co Ltd, a national first-class freight forwarder from China. Our service: 1. Sea/Air freight, LCL Consolidation,Trucking, Warehousing and packing.6.Commodity Inspection & Export license & Customs Clearance. ect  If you have any goods to be transported from/ to China, do not hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to offer you the best service and the competitive price. Natalie chou E-mail:sale5-shanghai@cnslogistic.com 

by BluJeanGuy - 01 Sep 2006 08:55
Hello, I am starting up my own Chilean wine export business. I've read about last week that both countries have signed a FTA agreement. I plan on working with a Chinese distributor in the major cities. I do have connections in Chile in terms of wine. Do I need an import licence? Where can I find specific info on tariffs? How can I get in touch with a reliable distributor in China? Any other tips? Thanks!
Post 3 of 4

05 Mar 2014 15:15

To connect with reliable distributors in China, you can check out ExportToChina.com (https://www.export-to-china.com). It is a B2B portal to China, which you can have direct contact with prescreened buyers that are interested in your products. It helps me grow my China business in a short period of time.  Give it a go!

Post 4 of 4
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
GO
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by - 29 Apr 2015 14:54

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23