About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Green Manufacturing

Promote green products

09 Apr 2010 11:27

I am a Product Designer based in Hong Kong. Currently, I am designing a series of Green products. Yet, due to the limited capital, I can't afford to rent a shop and sell my products. Can anyone give me any suggestion on promoting my products?
Post 1 of 6

11 Apr 2010 14:24

Last year, a group of environmentally conscious Hong Kong designers opened their Green World Exhibition today at the HKTDC Design Gallery and the designers had created a range of practical green products, which will be shown at Design Gallery's Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Design Gallery offers a range of services, including: complimentary consignment, allowing designers to enter the retail market at low cost and allowing designers to showcase their products to international buyers. For more information, www.hktdc.com
Post 2 of 6

19 Apr 2010 10:28

Actually, I think you can sell online as well.
Post 3 of 6

04 Mar 2013 11:03

How about the bamboo dinnerware?Kinda of the green products?

Could check our website.

http://www.bamboo-kitchenware.com/

Post 4 of 6

15 Apr 2013 15:32

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plug in or anything you can advise?I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

Post 5 of 6

31 May 2014 10:14

I too think that selling your product online is a great way of targeting huge customers, as with this you can expand your business more rapidly and easily. Also, in this era people prefer online shops rather than the conventional ones. I quite liked the idea of selling bamboo dinnerware; it can be easily fitted into Green eco-friendly products and are in huge demand as well. I saw some great pieces at thelatable.com; you can give them a look as well to know more about these products.

Post 6 of 6
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
GO
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 07 Dec 2016 23:24