About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Closer Economic Partnership Arrangement (CEPA)

Seeking for Barge operators in Central China

17 Mar 2006 16:33

We are a transportation equipment company in Hong Kong cooperating with a French river transportation company managing more than a fleet of 500 vessels. We are planning to open the market in China for leasing barges.

Now, we are conducting a marketing research project on barge operation business in central China along Yangtze River, especially seeking for shipping companies which need barges for operation. Please kindly provide me sources for above companies and any news regarding the business.

Post 1 of 8

30 Mar 2006 18:50

In TDC website there is a special feature on transport and logistics reporting information on the cargo throughput, freight forwarding and allied activities in Hong Kong and in the mainland of China. Please click here for reference.
Post 2 of 8

17 Mar 2012 17:13

Dear Sir,

We are looking for BARGE OPERATORS for a project shipment for 25000 MT (5000MT x 5 sailings).

Please revert with your best.

brgds,

Ricardo

Post 3 of 8

21 Feb 2014 11:02

Hi, Lucy

My name is Haque from sula shipping , India. We are vessel owner and transshipper. We are looking barges self propelled size 10-12000 DWT. We would like to move harmless cargo like iron ore, coal, aggregates . Please let us know do you have suitable barges for hire / sale. We are looking 1 year TC two barges.

Post 4 of 8

30 Mar 2014 11:00

we are an international freight forwarder based in Hongkong and Mainland China.If your company need to transfer product into China mainland from oversea or Hongkong, or export goods from mainland China to HK or oversea, we can  handle it ,also clearence customs。we are looking forward hear from you.thanks and best regards,Andy ChanEmail: 1720661762@qq.com

Post 5 of 8

10 Jun 2014 14:03

Hello,

We are Xiamen Weijia International Forearding Company.

Contact me with below :

sales06@weigia.com

www.weigia.com

Post 6 of 8

07 Jul 2014 15:41

Dear Ms. Lucy,

I am involved in coal businesses, and our groups uses a lot of barge (typical 330feet) to deliver +/- 9500 MT of coal from Sungai Puting in South Kalimantan to East kalimantan Muara Berau on regular weekly-monthly 

I can also find a market for a regular coal shipment using 270feet and 300feet to be used just for transhipment in East Kalimantan.

If your company has the three type of barges we can discuss a long term plan to operate the barges in Kalimantan, and we can work as representative or agent on commission based.

Please acknowledge us for any interest.

Regards,

Johanes

Post 7 of 8

17 Jul 2014 08:54

Dear Sir, We can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading. Contact me through this email:fundingfinancial@GMAIL.COM,beforme4ever@GMAIL.COM,fundingfinancial01@YAHOO.COM)

Post 8 of 8
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 1
GO
Most Viewed Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 29 Aug 2016 19:38

Highly Rated Topics

by - 29 Apr 2015 10:51

by Raul Hidalgo - 29 Jun 2016 22:23

by - 07 Dec 2016 23:24