About HKTDC | Contact HKTDC |
Within this section Within hktdc.com

FORUM - Doing Business in China

sourcing agents

chris

04 Sep 2009 10:40

I have worked in various international trading companies for more than 5 years, I am very adapt at the whole export process from sourcing to shipping, I am a native speaker of Cantonese and Mandarin and I possess advanced spoken and written English. I am well versed in many different wholesale markets in China. I believe that I could be of great assistance to your business in China. Please feel free to contact me anytime.christiel82@hotmail.com
Post 81 of 119
name supplied

14 Sep 2009 15:47

Dear Mr. Pierce, I reside in Southern China, and I understand your frustration in finding an honest and reliable QC person that can carry out a proper QC. If you need any help, please email me and I can discuss further. I am American and by chance my friend needed products QC and had several bad encounters with the quality. However, this is how I started, and if you need help feel free to contact me with more details. Just be careful that many people will offer you the world at a low cost and all they will do is take your money:-( and do nothing! Regards
Post 82 of 119
Partner in China

30 Sep 2009 16:52

Dear Sirs, If you need sourcing/purchsing/inspection agent for stantionery,electronic products,computer accessories,gifts etc in Shenzhen China, I am glad to act as your agent in China,my email is purchasing007@hotmail.com
Post 83 of 119
Sourcing Spectrum

22 Oct 2009 11:32

Sourcing Spectrum was founded by like-minded sourcing professionals who have managed hundreds of millions of spend for clients around the globe. Our partners are from the world's leading retailers and supply managemennt consulting firms. We are proud of our proven analytic approach to assess clients' low cost country sourcing opportunities and measuring our performance based on clients' realized benefits. Leave us a message and let's discuss how we may help you. www.sourcingspectrum.com
Post 84 of 119
toby

02 Nov 2009 16:34

i am in Guangzhou, with 6 years exporting experiences. Hard working, honest, responsible! Now work as soho. Wish i can be your sourcing, representative here ! Please drop me a mail for any further informations! nonosale@gmail.com
Post 85 of 119
Wilson

04 Nov 2009 10:50

My name is Wilson. I am a sourcing agent and locate in Shunde, Foshan city, Guangdong, China. Shunde is famous for its furniture,building material, hardware and small home appliance. I specialize in sourcing these products,like .If you are interested in this. Pls feel free to contact with me: Wilson E-mail: solano_lan@yahoo.com.cn
Post 86 of 119
andyzhang

09 Nov 2009 14:46

I worked in one international company as Global commodity management for mechanical parts(sheet metal/plastic inject mould/machining/stamping/standard parts) for 3 years; I am also ASQ member as certified CQA. If customer need, we can provide following service: supplier sourcing/selection, primary quotation, supplier audit, quality control/inspection per customer requirment before shipping.
Post 87 of 119
Helen Nan

16 Nov 2009 11:03

W & F Development Co., LTD is a courcing company located at Dongguan City, Guangdong Province,China, is a full service sourcing and quality inspection company that provides retailers, wholesalers and distributors from all over the world with the insight and worldwide relationships to build a successful import program.We can act as your representative office in China to enhance your procurement ability. Email: wfdevelopment.hk@gmail.com
Post 88 of 119
Momin

10 Dec 2009 11:00

Hello , I am a sourcing agent here in Guangzhou , China . If you need to find any product from china please feel free to contact me . I can help you find the products that you require with the best quality and perfect price . I have been sourcing products in many field. So for anything you can call me or write an email to me .. My contact details. Phone no. - 0086-13076719200 email i.d - momin_shah@hotmail.com I can even book Hotel and serviced apartments for you if you wish to visit Guangzhou.
Post 89 of 119
leo zai

10 Dec 2009 11:32

Hi everyone, this is leo, i have been working in international business for over 5 years in Shenzhen,Guangdong,CN, most time I work as a sales in electric products to North America, once support Homedepot, Walmart with my products for a good quantity, so I am quite familiar with the UL and relevant US import regulations and quite familiar with the fty runing modes and knows well how to work with a fty. Now I am planing SOHO and be interested in the courcing business, so if anyone are looking for a sourcing agent service(individual)in South China for suitable products, do contact me via leo_zai@hotmail.com, we can go details further.
Post 90 of 119
vineet

15 Dec 2009 12:38

We are Hong Kong based Sourcing Agents for all kinds of fabrics, garments and fashion accessories for buyers buying out of China, HK ,Vietnam, Macau, Cambodia,Srilanka ,BD & India. Please contact us for assured quality & competitive sourcing requirements. We have established relations with quality suppliers in these countries.
Post 91 of 119
Greaty

23 Dec 2009 12:43

Hello, My name is Greaty, I worked a multilateral sourcing agent in Guangdong, China, with over 8 years merchandiser experiences, the major job duty as following: -Sourcing and select new suppliers / new materials / new products in China -Coordinate new product development with suppliers and head office/client -Identify and resolve issues that can affect on time delivery -Checking and evaluate sample quality, responsible for quality assurance -Conducting cost analysis of current and prospective products. -Conducting initial supplier audit. -Negotiating terms with suppliers. -Order follow up / inspect the goods before shipment -Communicate with suppliers and overseas office/client. Do contact me via greaty@126.com.thanks in advance!
Post 92 of 119
Wilson

23 Dec 2009 14:18

Hi, My name is Wilson. I am a sourcing agent and locate in Shunde, Foshan city, Guangdong, China. Shunde is famous for its furniture, building material, sanitary ware and hardware. I specialize in sourcing various products, like 1. Building material, such as tile, wash basin, steam room, shower room, wooden door, kitchen cabinet, UPVC/aluminium window & door, bathroom cabinet, granite, lighting,……. 2. Hardware and plastic parts, moulding. 3. Jeans, hand bags. I have 5 years of working experience in these areas. I provide professional auditing factory, negotiating, follow up orders, inspection and logistic arrangement services. If you are interested in this, pls feel free to contact with me. Remark: Don't sourcing for brand product, like Iphone, Apple, Nike...... Best regards, Wilson MSN: wilsonlan@hotmail.co.uk E-mail: wilsonlan518@yahoo.com.cn
Post 93 of 119
Kenny Jang

23 Dec 2009 14:20

Hello. We are looking for distribute channel or sourcing agents in china, HK and US. We are currently manufacturing under 7" small size of TOUCH PANEL and want to propose business running with. We are requiring agents as our partner to aid in worldwide sourcing. Can anyone give us any useful tips or sources to find a reliable and highly recommended agency? We appreciate any comments.
Post 94 of 119
gloria

23 Dec 2009 14:22

Hi There, We are a sourcing company with Chinese, American and Hispanic Background based in Shanghai, China. Hope we can help you with the mentioned issue. Thanks.
Post 95 of 119
Kenny Jang

24 Dec 2009 15:55

We are manufacturer of TOUCH SCREEN PANEL which is very suitable for applying at mobile device. Our headoffice is located in Korea and we have 3 well infra structured factories for its production line and this is one of our outstanding strong points. However we haven't yet found a market abroad so we currently are looking for some reliable and professional sourcing agents. Can anyone aid us to give any useful tips or sources to find a reliable and recommended agency? We will highly appreciate any comments.
Post 96 of 119
Maggie

24 Dec 2009 17:27

Dear Sir or Madam, We are a Chinese supplier of shopping bag, non-woven bag and other environmental bags. If you are gonna to find a new bag supplier or to start a new business of bags, surely we are your best choice, we will supply you the best quality with favourite price. Keenly hope to have a good cooperation with you! If you have interests, just contact me .I will send you some bag pictures. E-mail:feier.weiyi@hotmail.com Yours sincerely Maggie
Post 97 of 119
Michael Snow

26 Dec 2009 10:29

Corporation Introduction Shijiazhuang Liangrun Trading Co. Ltd located in the beautiful city Shijiazhuang, the textile machinery and textile manufacturing accessories bases in north China. Our Sales agent of the products: Drawing Frame, Roving frame, Spinning frame, Comber and the correlative accessories. Email:china_supplier@hotmail.com
Post 98 of 119
Donald

27 Dec 2009 13:33

It is a good idea to pay a monthly retainer plus a small percentage of transactions. I am a freelancer based in Xiamen, China. With many years of experience in the fields of trade, investment and exhibitions, I can fulfill all your needs in China. I could serve as your agent, your advisor, your interpreter, your tour guide, your assistant, your car driver, your partner, your friend, whatever… skydollar@gmail.com
Post 99 of 119
Name supplied

04 Jan 2010 11:01

We are a mid-size construction products distribution company in the US. We are always looking for innovative new products or products with existing markets that have a competitive manufacturing cost advantage. Please let us know your ideas. Thank you.
Post 100 of 119
* Shows local time in Hong Kong (GMT+8 hours)
Page of 6
GO
Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next
Most Viewed Topics

by 伟 周 - 15 May 2013 11:06

by mahalaxmi furniture - 01 Sep 2014 10:48

by Anthony - 21 Feb 2014 11:05

Highly Rated Topics

by 伟 周 - 15 May 2013 11:06

by mahalaxmi furniture - 01 Sep 2014 10:48

by Rehan - 26 Aug 2014 08:49